• 3756 Replies
  • Page 1 of 151
#1 by Cricketfl 1 year ago

My mom remembers a song from her past about a couple where one of them passes away and their name is put on the tombstone while the other carrys on. Then later on the other person passes and their name is added to the stone. She thought it was by Tanya Tucker but I canâ??t find anything like this. Anyone have any idea what it might be? She said she thought it had the word two in the title but not sure?

#2 by oofus mod trusted 1 year ago

all of them seem to be not working...Shows that there are multiple threads and posts but nothing comes up.

----------
SM Sgt. at arms

#3 by katepoet 1 year ago

How go I add a song title and lyrics?

#4 by MarkFuturesMark 1 year ago

I do not like the Journal requiring a delayed review approval process. It is a reference not worth referring to so the feature I would never had detected it is I didn't spend most of my day submitting content that appears to have been fully deleted. I am pissed like that but also it puts me in this mode of feeling that it has an unknown layer of manipulator indemnity like the words I use are counted in their entirety is a massive breach of wealth that I am not permitted access like FBI page 1 of your review you will never ever ever ever see - me: I will have that and all of it and every secret when I am in heavens only type of hatred.

----------
I smoke one of his cigarettes...

#5 by MarkFuturesMark 1 year ago

Is this site void of life?

----------

#6 by MarkFuturesMark 1 year ago

Blocking the ability of me to see journal or other options like messages?

----------

#7 by Pigou 1 year ago

作词+作曲:阿信 Lyrics and Composition: Ashin

人 群中 哭著 你只想变成透明的颜色 You, crying deeply, trying to blend in with the crowd 你再也不会梦 或痛 或心动了 You won’t dream or be hurt; your heart has closed its doors 你已经决定了 你已经决定了 You made the decision, you had made up your mind

你 静静 忍著 紧紧把昨天在拳心握著 You bear silently, holding yesterday tightly in your fists 而回忆越是甜 就是 越伤人了 But the sweeter the memories are, the more they hurt 越是在 手心留下 密密麻麻 深深浅浅 的刀割 Leaving you with multiple cuts and gashes every time you recall the past

你不是真正的快乐 You’re not truly happy 你的笑只是你穿的保护色 Your faint smile is a cloak to conceal the pain inside 你决定不恨了 You let go of hatred 也决定不爱了 And gave up on love as well 把你的灵魂关在永远锁上的躯壳 Locking up your soul in an emotionless shell

这 世界 笑了 於是你合群的一起笑了 You would laugh with us but never actually felt the joy we feel 当生存是规则 不是 你的选择 When living becomes compulsory instead of a choice 於是你 含著眼泪 飘飘荡荡 跌跌撞撞 的走著 The only option being to walk on aimlessly while holding back tears

你不是真正的快乐 You’re not truly happy 你的笑只是你穿的保护色 Your faint smile is a cloak to conceal the pain inside 你决定不恨了 You let go of hatred 也决定不爱了 And gave up on love as well 把你的灵魂关在永远锁上的躯壳 Locking up your soul in an emotionless shell

你不是真正的快乐 You’re not truly happy 你的伤从不肯完全的愈合 All your grief would never heal completely 我站在你左侧 却像隔著银河 I am standing by your side but you seem miles away [1] 难道就真的抱著遗憾一直到老了 Do you want to let this bitterness bind you for life 然后才后悔著 Before regretting it

你值得真正的快乐 You deserve true happiness 你应该脱下你穿的保护色 Just take off your cloak and let go of the past 为什麼失去了 还要被惩罚呢 Stop punishing yourself over what you had lost 能不能就让 悲伤全部 结束在此刻 End all sadness in this instance 重新开始活著 Embrace new life again

#8 by andrewlowlow 1 year ago

A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

#9 by weworld 1 year ago

foodfoodfood

#10 by uslivjunoji 1 year ago

Ability not worthy of ambition is the root of all troubles. The world is fair, if you want to get it, you have to learn to give and persevere. Everyone decides what life looks like through their own efforts.

#11 by Ttrung1201 10 months ago

If I do this correctly:

"Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah

I’m not too young to fall in love

Do you stay out late at night? Do you wanna know what’s wrong tonight? Oh baby, do you know what’s a love up above?

Too young to rockin’ Too young to roll You know I’m singin’ Sing a song Oh baby, do you know what’s a love up above?

Ever since the world began I said that a woman was meant for, man Now my heart done fill with joy I thought that we was meant for Oh boy!

Do you stay up late for school? Do you know who make the golden rule? Oh baby, do you know what’s a love up above?

Ever since the world began I said that a woman was meant for, man Now my heart done fill with joy I thought that we was meant for Oh boy!

Do you stay out late at night? Do you wanna know what’s wrong tonight? Oh baby, do you know what’s a love up above?

Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah

Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah Do-do-do-wah, do-do-do-wah

I’m not too young to fall in love"

Any suggestions if I am wrong, thanks!

#12 by TinyTimFanClub 7 months ago

I've got this song called Where Are The Roses by Connie Converse and it's got layered lyrics as she was an early, if not the first, recorder of double tracked tapes in the early 50s and thus, the sound quality is relatively poor, doubled onto the fact that it's a lady in her apartment singing over another tape. It's difficult but my main concern is how I'd be expected to write the lyrics if they're playing over each other. Thanks to anyone who can help.

#13 by Kegs3 4 months ago

I absolutely love this song, both the original and this version of it:

youtu.be/gHzq_qJeTAs

That's how it starts We go back to your house You check the charts And start to figure it out

And if it's crowded, all the better Because we know we're gonna be up late But if you're worried about the weather Oh, then you picked the wrong place to stay That's how it starts

And so it starts You switch the engine on We set controls for the heart of the sun One of the ways that we show our age

And if the sun comes up, if the sun comes up, if the sun comes up And I still don't wanna stagger home Then it's the memory of our betters That are keeping us on our feet

You spend the first five years trying to get with the plan And the next five years trying to be with your friends again

You're talking 45 turns just as fast as you can Yeah, I know it gets tired, but it's better when we pretend

It comes apart The way it does in bad films Except the part Where the moral kicks in

Though when we're running out of the drugs And the conversation's grinding away I wouldn't trade one stupid decision For another five years of life

Oh, you drop the first ten years just as fast as you can And the next ten people who are trying to be polite When you're blowing eighty-five days in the middle of France Yeah, I know it gets tired, only where are your friends tonight?

And to tell the truth Oh, this could be the last time So here we go Like a sales force into the night

And if I made a fool, if I made a fool, if I made a fool On the road, there's always this And if I'm sued into submission I can still come home to this

And with a face like a dad and a laughable stand You can sleep on the plane or review what you said When you're drunk and the kids look impossibly tan You think over and over, "hey, I'm finally dead."

Oh, if the trip and the plan come apart in your hand You can turn it on yourself, you ridiculous clown You'll forget what you meant when you read what you said And yeah we knew you were tired, but then Where are your friends tonight? Where are your friends tonight? Where are your friends tonight?

If I could see all my friends tonight If I could see all my friends tonight If I could see all my friends tonight If I could see all my friends tonight

#14 by JooooooBa 3 months ago

Basically Im uploading Caskets discography and one of the songs already there has incorrect name uploaded (Ghosts Like You is there instead of Ghost Like You). Its better to submit lyrics again with correct name or ping some moderator to fix it? Thanks!

#15 by Bahle Dynasty 3 months ago

I cannot upload Lyrics, can some help me

----------
Dynasty.

#16 by Bahle Dynasty 3 months ago

I cannot upload Lyrics, can someone help me

----------
Dynasty.

#17 by vaguely 3 months ago

Just added Wet Leg and left a rogue capital in - (LEg instead of Leg) and can't see a way to fix it. Can an admit sort it please?